Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Visualizing

Walht: think about the images we “see” as we read.
Mushrooms and pepperoni sausage formed thick layers on top of one another while the white mozzarella cheese bubbled over the bright red tomato sauce. Each time I took a bite I planned it so that I got a taste of every luscious ingredient. My taste buds celebrated every single time! Oooh, so good.

Today we did visualize it was easy because we only had to reading the paragraph and and draw it see it said Mushrooms and pepperoni sausage formed thick layers on top of one another while the white mozzarella cheese bubbled over the bright red tomato sauce. See I had a picture in my mind and I drew it but I forgot the mushrooms and that is called visualize. Also we use the five senses to help us while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment