Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

memories with my mum

I love my mum because without her I would not be here you should have a mum so when your dad is gone your mum will be there to look after you. The thing that I love about my mother is she is always there for me and she loves me for who I am. I am so grateful that I have a mother like her.

The thing that mums will always do will buy you clothes make sure  you are warm. She will always buy you what everything you want and make sure you always go to school and not be naughty. The thing that my mum hate is when I am nobody. The thing that I like was when my mum came and cheer for me whenever we do a tonga dance and come up and gave money.

I love my mum for who she is some time when my mum's sick I always put her to bed and do all the homes jobs and when I'm sick she always there to make me feel better I just thanks to god that he gave me to her.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Havea,

I like your story on your mum and how she takes care of you. I thought that you really meant what you have said and that you love your mum a lot. I especially like how you have said that you thank god for giving him your mum. I didn't get to finish my writing but that's ok. What was your mums reaction when you showed her this on mothers day?

Keep it up!

Post a Comment