Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

WALT:Write a paragraph using person action

When it was lunch time the kids were getting ready to
play. The playground was so happy that  
they were  ran
their way

WALT:Write a paragraph using person action

At the beach the sun was so bright like you could ever  Imagine so I went to swim  I was so happy to go swim that it looked like the beach was runing to me it was strange so I got in.as I was swimming the wave was pulling me in I was almost out but the wind blow me back in the wave was just pulling me deeper and deeper. so I swim as fast as I could and i got to soft ground.as I was play with the sand the water was coming to closes so I moved back and back but the wave pounced to me and suck me in it looked like the sea was dancing with me then i got out so i said scarly to my mum I do not ever want to go to a beach ever

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Havea
You have a good personification poem. I found mine difficult. Did this take you long to write?

Post a Comment