Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Zombie land

One night at 12:pm there was  a vicious noise down stairs and somebody was growling I wanted to see so I woke my brother Logan.So we tipee toe down stairs when we saw hungry creature I think it was Zombies.As we grow up the zombie keep coming at night Logan and I was wondering why they did not come in the morning.


The next day me and my dog Riley we went to the shop cause everybody was killed so it was for free as we went Riley started to bark. Then we stop to look as we went we saw this dark cave. We saw a Zombie Riley ran in and then I ran to try grab him then one pack of zombie came caice him when he got out one bit him and he was a zombie dog so I had to kill him so I don't die.

Then Riley was dead I only my brother logen me and him had to finish the job so we went to that cave and started to shoot in it  so all the zombies can come then all the vicious zombies follow us into the sun then the mum came and we shoot it and the sun kill it  by the heat.Then  they all die and then there were people came to savier us then we got a good house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bonjour Havea

I adore this story very much and it sounds really interesting. It kind of sounds similar to a movie I have watched but it could have been a coincidence. Did it take long to write this?

Post a Comment