Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

I pulled the handbreaks



        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

3P
2A
3B
below
                                      Math
I have not acceleration because I have not focused that much because I got a 3p then 2 then 3b I am not happy because cuse I dropped.By the end of the year I would like to get a 4 to do that I will have to focused more on the math lesson.


Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

2A
3P
3A
below
Reading
I have acceleration on my reading because I'm on tarks and  I am completing all the active also I went from a 2 to a 3 Iam happy because I did not drop.I would like to get a 4 to do that I would have to do more reading and be more focused.


Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

1A
2B

Well below


In writing I have gone bad because I got a 1a the a 2b that not even good because I don't read and eid and my punctuation is bad I am bad because I am not on task.At the end of the year I would love to get a 4. The thing I am struggling with is explanation next term I need to work harder on explanation and I need to check if my sentence make cents.Also I need to use caps on the right time.

Think did sooooooooo bad  I need to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment