Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Acceleration

Acceleration

The object that I want to acceleration on is writing because I got a 2P on it and I want to get a 4 this time.To acceleration I will have to read a book and write in my own words or just write about my day.Also when I finish I can give it to my dad or my so they can read and fix it up for me.

Another object I would love to acceleration is math because I got a 3P but I would love to get a 4 to do this I would have to do more work on math.Also get my parents to help me with it

2 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Havea

Incredible work. I am also trying to achieve my goal which is getting a 4B,4P or a 4A in writing. Did you know that if children practise their writing they will get better and better. One question, If you achieve youre goal what will you try and get next?

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
Thanks for the comment But I will try to get 4A next time

Post a Comment