Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Evil Twin



Evil Twin
As Jake and I were playing man hunt with our friends my team was counting. When we found their team my brother was left to seek after 20 seconds I found that he was weird.
He was saying, “Someone's got me.”
I tried to ask ,“What has got into him?.” Then he shouted as loud as a lion and stopped and looked at me and said ,“Someone's coming.”Then he pointed at me so I moved one step back then he shouted and ran after me. When I looked back to see how close he was I saw a hole in his chest but  it healed.  Also I saw some vans bopping out. Luckily,  the sun came out and I think he hated it. Then he just disappeared. It was strange but scary at the same time.

For a few seconds Jake did not return so my mates and I decided look for him. As we were looking for him we saw footsteps painted in blood so I followed them. As we got further and further it stopped at a  cliff and we saw a rope then Jake came he walked closer to the rope.Then he tried to hang it around his neck. So I ran and yelled,“STOP! Jake!’’ he stopped and twisted his neck and looked at us. Then his phycho brain decide to  jump off the cliff. Then I jumped after him and tried to grab the rope and lift him but my hand slipped and we both fell together. As we fell I looked at him and then he went back to normal at the wrong time but it was too late.

As we were fall we were saying I am going to miss you when I die and I said ,“I am too young to die why do I have to die now.”As we  fell I heard a vacuum cleaner and some one told me to wake up when I woke up I was glad that I did not die then I ran quickly to my brothers room and he was not there then I heard someone say ,“who are you looking for”, then it was Jake. When I told him my dream he said ,“ You shouldn't  watch scary movies.”
Then we all laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment